Reliance Jio has announced a new offer where they are offering a better deal for users who join prime membership program. For join prime membership you need to pay Rs99 one time for 1year.
If you join prime membership for 1 year you will be getting better returns in the form of free data that was earlier 28GB that now is increased by 5GB for the Rs: 303 plan. So, effectively the offer brings the cost of the data at just Rs 9/GB because you get 33GB of data for the Rs 303 recharge option.
The same benefit is applicable for the Rs 499 plan where you get additional 10GB of data apart from the regular 56GB of data. Do make a note that you will have to recharge the same through JioMoney. So, effectively the offer brings the cost of the data at just Rs 8/GB because you get 66GB of data for the Rs 499 recharge option.
So, it’s like a buy one get one free offer means if you recharge Rs 303/- you get 28GB with additional 5GB extra data and if you recharge Rs 499/- you get 56GB with additional 10GB extra data.
Picture show the more details regarding this plans.
|Source: Google Image Search|
Offer Details: Get Rs 50/- discount voucher on every Jio Mobile Recharge (“Jio Plan”) through Jio-Money for Rs. 99/- or more during the offer period.
- Offer starts from 15 th March, 2017 and is a limited period offer
- Eligible Transaction is a successful Jio Plan recharge for the value of Rs: 99/-or more by using Jio-Money wallet or from My-Jio App and/or www.jio.com by logging into and making payment using Jio-Money wallet during the offer period.
- Customer who makes a successful Eligible Transaction will get a Rs. 50/- discount voucher in the Jio-Money app
- The customer can redeem the discount voucher received only on the Jio Plan recharge for the value of Rs: 303/- or more using Jio-Money from 25th March, 2017 till 30th June, 2017
- The customer can avail this offer only for 5 successful Eligible Transaction per user during the offer period.
- The customer can use one discount voucher per Jio-Plan recharge of Rs. 303/- or more.
For the latest tech news & blogging Tutorials, follow TECH FOR U on Twitter, Facebook, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.