Best keyword research tools in 2023 (including free options): Keyword research is the most important tool in modern SEO. Whether you are creating an old blog or developing a content strategy for a brand-new blog. Quality keywords are one of the most effective ways to consistently drive high-quality traffic to your site.
There are a lot of keyword research tools out there. Some are free and most of them are paid. If you are new in the blogging field then you must try free options first and then you can go for paid ones. In this article, I will show you some best keyword research tools in our collection.
List of Best keyword research tools
1. Ahrefs Keyword Explorer
Ahrefs is one of the best keyword research tools available for content creators now a day. The platform provides an extensive report on the user’s keywords and relies on click data to provide unique click metrics. This is my personal favorite paid keyword research tool. This keyword research tool is the most popular and most bloggers like to use it due to its simplicity. But, this is a paid keyword research tool and you need to invest a minimum of $ 7.
- The degree of accuracy of the keywords
- 1000+ keyword suggestion
- Supported in more than 171 countries
- Click on Metrics to improve your click-through rate
- A comprehensive overview of the SERP
Ahrefs has four pricing plans. Pricing for freelancers, online marketers, mid-sized enterprises, and larger brands starts at just $ 82 per month if you choose an annual payment plan.
They have a trial offer ($ 7 for 7 days) on their Lite and Standard subscription plans.
Checkout: How to Get a Free SSL for your Website
SEMrush is one of the best keyword research tools on the market. The best part of this keyword research tool is instead of producing a list of keywords, SEMrush suggests 5-10 very specific keywords that your competitors are already using. Although, SEMrush offers a 7-day free trial that has a lot of limitations. To see the full features of these keyword research tools you need to buy the paid version of these tools.
- Explore long keywords and ad group ideas
- Get annual keyword trends
- Worldwide CPC Distribution Statistics
- Access to the full keyword research toolkit
- Keyword difficulty analysis and organic traffic insights
SEMrush offers a 7-day free trial of the service. You need to enter credit card details to access the trial, but there are no fees charged if you choose to cancel your subscription during the 7-day trial.
SEMrush has four different pricing plans. The best offers come with annual bills.
- Pro – A plan for budget sites and freelancers, starting at $ 83 per month and billed annually.
- Guru – SEO agencies and small and medium-sized businesses will find features in this plan ideal for the day-to-day management of content sites. Guru starts at $ 166 per month.
- Business – It’s ideal for e-commerce stores and agencies, and it opens at $ 333 a month.
- Enterprise – If you have an extensive content strategy that goes beyond the solution’s capability mentioned above, SEMrush can fit a custom plan to your needs.
3. Google Keyword Planner
Google Keyword Planner is a simple, yet keyword tool option that offers some basic features. Despite its lack of functionality, it is one of the most accurate sources of keyword data on the market. The data comes directly from Google and the results combine well with AdSense monetization. This is my personal favorite free keyword research tool. If you just start blogging then you can go for it because it’s a completely free & almost perfect keyword research tool.
- Define business keywords with ‘top of page’ bid range
- Accurate search volume directly from Google’s search engine
- The best choice for business websites
Google Keyword Planner is available for free.
Read More: How to Audit Website for Free and Improved SEO 2022
Wordtracker is another simple keyword tool option that offers some advanced features. Although it is a paid tool, it gives free 10 free keyword research every day. The search result is impressively accurate. This is another free keyword research tool. If you just start blogging then you can go for it because it’s a free & almost perfect keyword research tool. This tool is limited to some countries only. Beginners should try the free version of these tools as well.
- Actual (not grouped) keywords
- Actual (not banded) results
- Search trends
- SEO competition metrics
- SERP comparison
- Live chat customer service
- Related/lateral search
- Amazon keywords
- Youtube keywords
- Negative keyword search
Wordtracker hosts a 7-day free trial of the service.
Wordtracker has four different pricing plans. The best offers come with annual bills.
- BRONZE – A plan for budget sites and freelancers, starting at $ 17 per month and billed annually.
- SILVER – SEO agencies and small and medium-sized businesses will find features in this plan ideal for the day-to-day management of content sites. BRONZE starts at $ 38 per month.
- GOLD – It’s ideal for e-commerce stores and agencies, and it opens at $54 a month.
Read More: Namecheap Shared Hosting Review in 2023
Ubersuggest is one of the most used free tools by Neil Patel that offers a lot of features. It offers a variety of pro features like search volume data, keyword suggestions, an idea of how difficult your keyword will be to rank for (keyword difficulty), and more.
It also offers a lot of suggestions for related keywords, top 100 Google results for that keyword, estimated visits, several backlinks, a domain score, and also shows even the total number of social shares.
To access almost all features, you need to sign into Ubersuggest with your Google account. After that, you’ll be able to get more keyword suggestions, daily rank tracking, and personalized SEO suggestions as well. UberSuggest also comes with a Chrome extension which can also help to improve your blogging ideas.
Highly recommended for beginners bloggers.
Note: We continuously update this list, so keep visiting to get an updated list.
6. Rayan Robinson Free Keyword Research Tool
Surprisingly Rayan Robinson Free Keyword Research Tool is absolutely free and very new keyword research tools. It is as good as a paid tool provides. You can definitely try this tools for Free Keyword Research.
- Top 10 Best Free Plagiarism Checkers
- 5 Top Websites For Royalty-Free and Copyright-Free Photos
- Namecheap Black Friday deals 2021: Get Up to a 99% Massive Discount
Finally, we hope this article can help you to find the “Best keyword research tools in 2023”. If you think this article helps you then don’t forget to appreciate our efforts in the comments below. For more blogging tutorials, stay connected with us.
For the latest tech news & blogging Tutorials, follow TECH FOR U on Twitter, Facebook, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.