Free Fire x Money Heist 2.0: As we all know free fire keeps on doing a collaboration with different real-life celebrities, anime, and popular web series. In which players get many new items like dresses, FF Redeem code, bundles, characters, emotes, new gun skin, and many more different events. One of the biggest collaborations made by Garena free fire was with a Money Heist which was started in September 2020. Now a new and the last season of money heist “Raid and Run” is going to release on December 3, 2021. And according to leaked Garena free fire will again do a grand collaboration with money heist.
Free Fire x Money Heist 2.0 event Dates?
In this event, players will get introduced to many new in-game events and tones of amazing stuff, and many new missions. This event will start on the 3rd of December and it will end on the 14th of December.
The most important day of the event is going to be December 11, when players can log in to get the LCOP surfboard and parachute.
Read| Free Fire Advance Server OB31 update: OB31 APK Download, Redeem Codes, release date and more
[Announcement] Free Fire x LCDP5 🏦
Free Fire is collaborating again with Money Heist❗#FFxLCDP5 #HeistStyle pic.twitter.com/CIejIRcI9C
— Garena Free Fire EU (@freefireeu) November 29, 2021
Free Fire x Money Heist 2.0 event calendar
Money heist evening road map:
- Plan Bermuda: Raid & Run (December 3 to December 14): In the plan, Bermuda run players will get new money heist-themed costumes.
- Aftermatch Drop x3 (December 3 to December 14): In this event, players will get some gold bricks for playing the game which they can exchange for some amazing stuff.
- Let’s Plan Again Web Event (December 4 to December 14): In this event, players have to spend their diamonds to get the grand prize the event will be like spin or some card picking and maybe something new.
- Collect Bank Notes (December 5 to December 14): In the collect banknotes event maybe players will get some special drop in-game map like notes bundle which they have to collect it and they can redeem that note in exchange for different items.
- Login for Rewards (December 7 to December 14): In login for reward event players have to do continue login daily for 7 days for that player will get daily some prizes and on the 7th day, they will get a money heist themed loot box or a bag.
- Play to get LCDP Surfboard (December 11): In play to get LCDP Surfboard players to have to play for a given time it may be 1-3 hour challenge by completing this event players will get a free surfboard.
- Login Now! (December 11): If a player will do a login on the 11th of December then he/she will get a money heist-themed parachute.
- Get the LCDP Sportscar (December 11 to December 14): To get an LCDP sportscar skin player to have to complete any challenges or may also have to do in game top-up of 100-500 diamonds.
- Play Money Heist Mode (December 11 to December 14): A new game mode will get to players and for playing that mode they may get a money heist avatar.
- Booyah Run! (December 11 to December 16): On booyah, run players have to log in or may have to complete any challenge to get a 3*hunger ump box, pan skin, 1 craft land room card, and some more items.
[News💨] Are You Ready❓
The biggest HEIST is coming…
Get your squad ready!!
Stay tuned#FFxLCDP5 #PlanBermuda pic.twitter.com/6fpA7sKBgL
— Garena Free Fire EU (@freefireeu) November 30, 2021
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Download Free Fire Latest Update||Click Here|
|TECH FOR U Home||Click Here|
Read| Top 10 Best PUBG Players In The World 2021
Wrapping Up- Free Fire x Money Heist 2
In this article, you will find the latest Free Fire updates on Free Fire x Money Heist 2.0 Leak Reveals Release Date, Event Calendar, Rewards, FF Redeem code, And more information. Gareena Free fire will keep doing a collaboration with different celebrities, web series, and anime series so players will keep getting different new items and events every few months and for keeping free fire different from other Battle Royale games it also do collaboration and and bringing new real-life character. For the latest tech news & blogging Tutorials, follow TECH FOR U on Twitter, Facebook, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.