Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories is one of the most popular PSP games developed by Rockstar North. It is the fifth game in the chronological order of the popular GTA series. The game was published by Rockstar Games for the PSP on 25 October 2005. Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories was originally a PSP game but now you can play this game using a PPSSPP emulator.
About Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories PSP
Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories is an action-adventure game developed in a collaboration between Rockstar Leeds and Rockstar North, and published by Rockstar Games in 2005. The ninth installment in the Grand Theft Auto series, it was initially released as a PlayStation Portable exclusive in October 2005.
There are a million stories in Liberty City, but just one is the game’s primary feature since it tends to affect the direction of the game. Toni Cipriani, a valued smart guy in the Leone Crime family, is driven into hiding after killing a powerful figure. The actual narrative begins with Toni Cipriani’s return to Liberty City, which is now besieged by governmental corruption, organized crime, drug trafficking, and labor strikes. Toni must struggle to clean up the chaos of the underworld and secure his place in the Leone family’s leadership in a town that is up for grabs.
|Game Name||Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories|
|Available for||Android and PSP|
Finally, we have this game on our PSP console, so you may play it on your Android phone as well. So, if you want to play this game on your Android phone, read the entire post.
What is PPSSPP?
PPSSPP is an Android application by which you can run PSP games on your Android.
To play PSP games on Android, just download PSP game iso files from the Internet and run the iso file using this PPSSPP app.
Remember that this is the only application that allows you to play PSP games on your Android phone without any settings. This is simply an emulator. It has no saved game files, thus you must download games from the Internet.
Minimum System Requirements to Play Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories PSP Game on Android
- Android Version 4.4 or Above
- Minimum 2.5GB of available space
Step-by-step Guide to Download Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories PSP as a PPSSPP Game
- Click the ‘Save Game’ button in Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories PSP ISO (Compressed ZIP File for Android)- Click Here.
- Now, go to the Google Play Store and download and install the Zarchiver Pro APK 2023- Click Here.
- Download and install the PPSSPP Gold Emulator from the Google Play Store.
- After installation, open it and then leave it to automatically create a PSP folder in the file manager.
- Transfer the Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories compressed PSP Games ISO file to your SD card.
- Locate the extracted game file ‘Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories’ on your device and launch the downloaded PPSSPP emulator.
- Start playing the game on your Android device by clicking on the game icon.
With the help of the PPSSPP Gold PSP emulator, you can easily play Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories on your Android device. You must first have the GTA Liberty City Stories ISO file, as well as the PPSSP Gold Emulator APK, required to play the game on any Android device that complies with the basic system requirements.
- Car For Sale Simulator 2023 APK Download Link, Size, Latest Version
- Free Fire Skin Generator Free
- 8 Best Free Benchmark Apps for Android Phones