How to Play PUBG Mobile on PC For Free: Mobile games developer Tencent has released an official PC emulator for PUBG Mobile and it is already available to download for free. PUBG Mobile on PC free. Recently Tencent Game has official released PUBG Mobile overseas on iOS and Google Play. The game is a perfect mobile copy to the original PUBG game. It targets to compete with Rules of Survival and Knives out from Netease Game. In this post, you will learn how to play PUBG Mobile on PC with MEmu App Player.
Recommended specs for getting the most out of PUBG Mobile:
Android 5.1.1 or above and at least 2 GB RAM. So if you don’t have a high spec phone or not familiar with shooting game on a small phone screen, here is the best solution for you!
How to Play PUBG Mobile on PC For Free
- The game is available almost worldwide in Google Play and iTunes. Alternatively, if you would like to sideload the APK, you can download it from third party sites.
- I highly recommend playing PUBG Mobile on PC using MEmu Player. If you haven’t downloaded yet, please install it here. (The latest MEMU supports )
- In MEmu Player, install PUBG mobile in Google Play or sideload the APK on the right sidebar.
- Once installed, you will see it on your home screen. Simply open it and the first launch will begin to download game resources. Once complete, you will able to play PUBG Mobile on your PC!
- When you enter into PUBG mobile in MEmu Player, the default key-mapping will be loaded automatically.
- BKM: if you run into any graphic issue in MEmu Player, try to switch graphics render mode, please.
- Official Website: http://www.memuplay.com