BGMI Unban Update: Krafton confirms that Battleground Mobile India soon will come back in India. India government authorities allowed Krafton to relaunch the game with the concern of data security.
Sean Hyunil Sohn, CEO, KRAFTON, Inc. India, says “We are highly grateful to the Indian authorities for allowing us to resume operations of BATTLEGROUNDS MOBILE INDIA (BGMI). We would like to extend our gratitude to our Indian gaming community for their support and patience over the past few months. We are excited to announce that BATTLEGROUNDS MOBILE INDIA will be available for download soon and we cannot wait to welcome you back to our platform. We believe in the power of gaming to bring people together and create unforgettable experiences. We are committed to delivering exceptional products and services to our users in India and beyond, and we look forward to continuing our journey with you.”
BGMI players’ data is the top priority for Krafton as well as India Government. Krafton shares the third parties who will access the data when important.
- Third-party program restriction providers to block cheating tools and unauthorized programs (e.g. Accenture, Vonage Holdings Corp., Akamai International BV)
- Cloud computing service providers to provide cloud storage services (e.g. Microsoft Inc., Amazon Web Service),
- Third party payment service providers (including but not limited to App Store, and Google Play) to assist with payment for transactions or providing withdrawing service for sellers (e.g. Google LLC, Apple),
- Marketing platforms and providers of analytics services relating to players’ behavior, in order to tailor the Service and to conduct marketing activities (e.g. AppLovin, Google LLC),
- Online survey service providers in order to improve the game service (e.g. Google LLC),
- Customer service providers to respond to users’ inquiries (e.g. Helpshift, PTW),
- E-sports events providers to hold and operate the E-sports events (e.g. NODWIN Gaming International Pte.Ltd, Tesseract Esports LLP).
Vibhor Kukreti, Head of Government Affairs, KRAFTON, Inc. India says, “We would like to express our deep appreciation and gratitude to the authorities for permitting us to restart the operations of BATTLEGROUNDS MOBILE INDIA (BGMI). KRAFTON, Inc. is a responsible South Korean organization that abides by the law and has put in place several measures to ensure compliance with all applicable regulations. We work tirelessly to ensure that India takes the lead in this domain by embracing innovative practices in collaboration with the gaming ecosystem to support, sustain and promote its growth.
We strongly encourage our users to prioritize their well-being and follow responsible gaming practices. We are committed to providing a safe and enjoyable experience for our players and believe that by promoting responsible gaming, we can contribute to a healthier gaming culture, where players can enjoy themselves while still taking care of their overall well-being. We want to thank all our fans for their unwavering support, and we want them to know that we are fully committed to bringing BATTLEGROUNDS MOBILE INDIA back to them soon. Their continued support means a lot to us, and we promise to keep working hard to ensure that they have the best possible gaming experience”
So, it is clear that BGMI will come back to India soon and is also available in Play Store and app store.