How To Solve High Ping Problem In Free Fire Max? Free fire and free max have become the leading game that has the highest-ever download as well as highest-ever recorded active players at a time in the genre of Battle Royale. Hence, we can proudly assume that we are the players of such an amazing and fantastic game. In reference to this context, we can assure you that a lot many players are interested to play this game.
Overall, you can find the merits of the game as it’s a host to many players, and for the same reason, many players gather at the same time. This brings the game to suffer from a great demerit. This demerit has led to the rise of a major problem that is named and determined to be the Ping Problem In Free Fire Max. So, here is an article that is all about this problem and about How To Solve the High Ping Problem In Free Fire Max?
What Is Ping Problem In Free Fire Max?
So guys, the ping problem is a major problem and it is most often considered as the internet problem. But today we shall state the most appropriate information about What Is Ping Problem In Free Fire Max?
Ping problem in free fire or free fire max is the type of problem where you will suffer the lack of anti actual moment synced gameplay. The gameplay would not be connected to the live sync thus making your character freezed. Moreover, you can not have control over the buttons and thus the action of automation will not work and you will lose the game.
In some cases, it continues and does not get end. Here many players lose their temper and thus get crazy to play the game freely. This is the moment when players start searching for How To Solve High Ping Problem In Free Fire Max? So, here’s How To Solve High Ping Problem In Free Fire Max?
How To Solve High Ping Problem In Free Fire Max?
- First of all, close the game if you are facing ping issues and then turn on airplane mode. After a few minutes turn it off and restart a match in free fire max
- If the problem is still with you, then you have to go to the settings of the game and then tap on clear cache multiple times
- Now go to the settings of the phone > application > free fire / free fire max and then tap on clear cache
- Now restart your device and start playing free fire in any mode
- If the problem is not solved, close the game and open it after an hour
- If the problem is still live then try to use the internet through a different source (such as using the internet from another sim provider company or another wifi)
- And guys, the final option that is remaining can be only performed if any of the above tricks don’t work, which is to try to play with some different area because your network bandwidth would be lower
So guys, here’s a post that is all about How To Solve High Ping Problem In Free Fire Max? Hopefully, this information would help you a lot and it would be useful to you. Also, make sure to stay connected with us for more updates and information about free fire and free fire max.