How to Submit Website URL to Google – Google Webmaster Tools
How to Submit Website URL to Google – Google Webmaster Tools? : Your website address, also known as the domain URL (Uniform Resource Locator), is what identifies your website on the Internet. It is important to submit your URL to search engines such as Google to alert the search engine of your website’s existence, so that people can find your website when they search for pertinent information. Google allows you to promote your website by adding the website address to their system for free and you can also use other methods to add your URL to Google.
Next Article Link: How to Submit Website URL to Bing – Bing Webmaster Tools
1. Submitting Your URL Directly Through Google
- Go to the Google URL submission page using the following method.
- Open the Google search engine home page.
- Click on the link at the bottom that says “Business Solutions.”
- Click the “More business products” link under the footer heading “Business essentials.”
- Click the “Submit Your Content” link under the heading “Webmaster tools.”
- Click the “Participate” button link under the heading “Website Owner.”
- Find and click on the link that says “Add Your URL” (under the “Web” heading).
- Alternatively, the above steps are achieved by entering the following URL in the browser’s address bar as “www.google.com/addurl/” and press “Enter” key, and it will redirect to the following step (if you are already signed in google, otherwise sign-in process is required).
2. Type your website’s complete homepage URL into URL box.
3. Check the box I’m not a robot to let Google distinguish that you are submitting the URL manually instead of using any software that may be attempting to spam their system.
1. Visit the Submit Express website if you want to add your URL to Google as well as other search engines such as Yahoo and Bing.
2. Type your website’s complete homepage URL into the URL box.
- It is better to copy and paste your URL rather than try to type it out since you must copy your domain URL exactly as it appears in your web browser from start to finish (including prefixes such as “[http://” http://”] and suffixes such as “.com” or “.net”). Google is likely to reject any URL that is misspelled or incomplete since it may not be able to reach the content on your website successfully.
- Never submit your URL more than once over a span of 60 days. Frequently resubmitting your URL may block your website from being displayed in Google search results since Google will sense that you are trying to spam their system.
Finally, we hope this article can help you to understand “How to Submit Website URL to Google – Google Webmaster Tools”.If you really think this article helps you then don’t forget to appreciate our efforts in the comments below. For more blogging and technology-related tutorials, stay connected with us.