You may land in jail if you do these things on WhatsApp: On Thursday evening, reports unfold that group administrators on Whats App will be booked for spreading misleading info, rumors and factually misinformation. Quite clearly, it generated interest in India where the Facebook-owned electronic communication app boasts regarding 200 million users.
With WhatsApp claiming to be a complete end-to-end encrypted chatting platform, what only a few individuals know is that WhatsApp collects information regarding each user that the company will share with law enforcement agencies when demanded. while the messages are encrypted, if the police need then they will get your name, IP address, mobile number, location, mobile network, and your mobile phone type. The police can even get to know with whom you’re chatting, for a way long and at what time. Also, the police can access your contacts furthermore. while there are not any separate laws for WhatsApp users within the country, the police can arrest you with the support of WhatsApp if you are doing any of the subsequent beneath the Information Technology Act, 2000.
Make sure to remember the given below things while using WhatsApp :
- WhatsApp Group admins can be arrested for any irresponsible behavior of other members.
- Promoting and indulging in any kind of body trade and prostitution on WhatsApp
- Harassing women on WhatsApp
- Sharing morphed photos of important personalities on WhatsApp
- Sending hate messages related to any religion or place of worship with the intent of insulting
- Running a WhatsApp account using someone else’s name
- Promoting and selling banned items and drugs via WhatsApp
- Spreading fake news or rumors on sensitive topics to incite violence or rioting
- Spreading pornographic content or obscene material on WhatsApp
- Voyeurism or sending video clips of people filmed illegally on WhatsApp.
Don’t panic about such news but remember the above mention things while using WhatsApp for your safety and happy life.
Xiaomi Redmi Y3 With 32-Megapixel Selfie Camera Expected to Launch in India on April 24: …