4. Install only one Antivirus : Some people use more than one anti-virus on their computer. If you use more than one anti-virus that will be a big reason to slow down your computer. Try to use the full version of anti-virus rather than bulky free version and make it up to date.
5. Delete Temporary File: Delete unnecessary and temporary files from your computer make your computer faster. Daily or weekly check your computer unnecessary and temporary file which is another reason to slow down your computer. So, periodically remove the unnecessary and temporary file. If you don’t know how to delete Temporary File then follow the steps given below:
Click on Start >Run (type ‘run’ to run command prompt)>type Temp>Delete All Temporary File
6. Delete Internet Browser History: If you use the Internet then delete unnecessary and temporary Browser history from your computer Internet Browser History.
7. De-fragment Computer Driver: Disk De-fragment is designed to increase access speed by rearranging files stored on a disk to occupy storage locations, this technique is called de-fragmentation. It also reduces system boot up time. If you don’t know how to De-fragment Computer Driver then follow the steps given below:
The computer then follows the steps given below:
9.Unknown Email & Unnecessary Tools: Do don’t open attachment file from unknown email id. There are several reasons for not to open the unknown attachment, most importantly attachment file might content virus and malware which leads to slow down, crash or any other fetal error of your computer. Unnecessary tools like cleaning and speed booster may lead to slow down your computer because they take lots of space and your computer RAM. So, remove such Unnecessary Tools and be intelligent not to fool by those tools so-called speed booster.
10. Increase Computer RAM: RAM help your computer in multitasking. Running application and switching simultaneously between them managed by so-called RAM. So, if you run multiple application simultaneously on your computer then check your computer RAM and if needed then increase it by adding an additional one.
We hope you all enjoyed all the above “ Top 10 Useful tips to make Your Windows PC Faster ” if you really think this tips are useful then don’t forget to appreciate our efforts in comments below. For more tips & tricks, stay connected with us.