A-Ads Review (2022): This post will show how the A-ADS bitcoin ad network can help marketers promote their products to Crypto visitors. A-ADS (previously Anonymous Ads) is one of the first Bitcoin advertising networks on the Internet. It is the first bitcoin advertising network, and it has been in business since 2011.
It delivers high-quality crypto traffic to marketers. Publishers from all around the world are invited to join their ad network, and no credentials are required.
A-Ads primary Ads payment method is a daily budget (that is the cost per day or CPD). It means that their strategy isn’t based on a defined CPM, which distinguishes them from other ad networks. It’s also possible that you’ll work on CPM and CPA bids.
A-ADS.com is an excellent alternative to Coinzilla and Cointraffic, two popular ad networks. In this essay, I’ll go through the main benefits and drawbacks so you can see why A-ADS Network is such a great alternative.
This is one of the fastest-growing crypto advertising networks. Every day, they receive over 70 million impressions and 60 thousand clicks, according to their analytics. Advertisers and publishers may join the A-ADS network and earn money by following this step-by-step guide.
A-ADS Detailed Review:
Here is the full information you need to know about the A-ADS Network, as well as a full evaluation (A-Ads Review) for 2020, 2021 and 2022.
- CPD (cost per day), CPM bids, and CPC are all options for payment.
- Banner Advertising is a type of advertisement.
- No firearms, drugs, or CP are allowed in the ads.
- Live Support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Yes, there is a live chat option.
- Accepted Websites: All types of websites are acceptable.
- Worldwide traffic.
- Top countries include the United States, Brazil, India, Russia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, and China.
- Referral Bonus: ten percent of the affiliate advertiser’s budget (or twelve percent of the A-ADS cost);
- Bitcoin is the preferred method of payment.
- Payments are made on a daily basis, automatically.
- Publishers receive a minimum payout of 1 satoshi to Faucethub.io or 0.001 Bitcoin straight to their bitcoin address.
- Advertisers’ Minimum Deposit: There are no limits;
- There are no constraints on the amount required to begin an ad campaign.
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Qtum, Tether, NEO, Bitcoin Gold, Ethereum Classic, Tron, Verge, BitTorrent, GameCredits, DigiByte, Komodo, Zcoin, Ravencoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Dogecoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Zcash, BitcoinDiamond, Horizen, PIVX, Stratis, Vertcoin;
- Official website: https://a-ads.com/
How Does A-ADS Work?
A-Ads.com allows its publishers to earn bitcoins by putting ads on their websites and blogs. Advertisers come from all over the world, and they’re always seeking new places to advertise on. You may monetize your website with there excellent Ad Network if it receives a particular quantity of organic traffic.
Advertisers can market their goods on the A-ADS catalog’s hundreds of sites. They usually pay on a daily budget basis, which means they pay a certain amount each day in exchange for a corresponding quantity of targeted traffic. CPM bids are available for individuals who choose fixed CPM. There’s also a CPA option, which allows A-ADS advertisers to place ads on their publisher’s websites and only pay when they see results.
Only banner advertising is available through A-ADS. Pop-ups, video pre-rolls, and push-ups are all out. The A-ADS team thinks that advertising should not be bothersome to Internet users, and they are committed to ethical advertising and improving the Internet.
Working with A-ADS is relaxing because they don’t cheat or snoop on you. They have a flawless company reputation, which they have maintained since 2011. Publisher payments are always made on schedule. And if there are any technical troubles that are their responsibility, they will very certainly offer refunds.
And I claim they don’t snoop since they don’t ask consumers to provide any personal information. This means you may work with them completely anonymously if you like, without even providing an email address! You won’t have to deal with tedious verifications or lengthy questionnaires if you develop anonymous campaigns or ad units.
Furthermore, A-ADS does not track visits to publishing sites. Their IP address is all they need to know about them.
A-Ads Network Payment Proof:
In this a-ads review article, One thing you guys can be sure about is their word for on-time payment. They directly send their payment as soon as it reaches your threshold which is [0.0002 btc] minimum for direct wallet payments. And they exclusively use bitcoin as a payment method to remain anonymous and value the anonymity of the advertisers and publishers.
A-ads also support faucetpay.io for a minimum of 1 satoshi transfer of the user who is a small publisher. So, as you can see a-ads value small and big publishers as the same and treat everyone as one.
Wrapping Up- A-Ads ad network review with payment proof
As you see A-ads.com is a full-on ad network and a perfect Adsense substitute. The truth is it performs better than Adsense rpm and it has a better Cpm model than any other ad network on market. So, undoubtedly A-ads is the perfect ad network for your website if your niche matches.
- Adsterra Ad Network Full Review With Payment Proof
- Top 5 Adsense alternatives For URL Shortener website
- High Paying Affiliate Marketing Companies
- Google AdSense High CPC Countries List